27 May 2013

Do I Remember How It Was Like To Be In Love?

One day, I sat and asked myself this question. How it was like to be in love? Do I remember a time?

And I remembered a time, when I was in love...

It all happened so quickly,
He looked into my eyes,
and I was sure...
I see forever.

I see a time from before, from now, until eternity,
There was no end, or no beginning,
It was continuous.

From when I looked into his eyes, I know,
that he is the face I see when I look up at the moon,
and wished that there was someone out there,
who thinks about me...
Someone who was looking for me.

He was the one I was looking for,
and nothing else matter anymore.
In that moment, I know,
that there was no him or me;
There was only me.
He is me.

But that moment passes so quickly.
Now that he was gone, I don't know where to look anymore.
Is there still love, beyond forever?...

No comments: